The construction industry is one of the main industrial buyers of plastic injection moulded products and components. Adreco Plastics is proud to have worked in this competitive sector for many years. We understand the needs of construction companies and strive to match their often-complex requirements with high-quality, precision plastic injection moulding products.
Construction companies value the low cost, the rapid turnaround and, above all, the reliability of bespoke plastic components.
Other advantages include light weight, maximum versatility and a top-quality, durable finish that can withstand weathering, heavy use and exposure to chemicals and other rough construction and industrial materials.
Our products can be used for the smallest of components inside a piece of construction equipment to forming significant parts of entire buildings and large-scale construction projects in the UK and abroad.
Serving companies in the construction industry
At Adreco Plastics, we take pride in offering:
- Highly competitive prices
- Expertise – and advice on tooling configurations to help you get the best possible results
- Understanding – of your timescales, your budget planning and your stock management
- Reliability – to deliver on time and to spec, every time
What we promise with our process:
- We will source the most effective materials: our sophisticated injection moulding machines facilitate a wide choice of plastics and polymers and impressive versatility when it comes to both product design and order sizes.
- We will work closely with you throughout to ensure your total satisfaction.
- We will attend to the details – from initial design consultation through to prototype design and full-scale production.
- We will minimise the chance of delays in the supply chain process by arranging delivery straight from our premises to an end user’s warehouse or construction facility.
Construction Injection Moulding Products
Thanks to the versatility of the plastic injection moulding process, we can design and manufacture an enormous range of components, tools and equipment for the industrial and construction sectors. These include, but are not limited to:
- pipes and guttering
- cladding panels
- windows and doors
- roofing and flooring materials
- construction machine cogs and internal components
- personal protective equipment
- cabling and casing
- tubs, bins and packaging
- signs and branded items
We serve other sectors too…
Adreco Plastics has spent years building up a large customer base in the UK and international construction industry and we have developed a solid reputation for delivering our quality products on time and to budget. We also work in a variety of other sectors, providing essential plastic injection moulded products and tooling. These sectors include automotive, agriculture, medical, retail and defence and security.
We are fully compliant with ISO9001 standards and pass every single thing we make through rigorous testing standards to ensure optimum safety and quality control. You can rely on us to be your partner in construction with our state-of-the-art plastic injection moulding techniques and our unrivalled dedication to customer service.
For a free initial consultation to find out how we can help your construction company with its plastic injection moulding requirements this year, please give us a call on 01908 374144. We would be delighted to put you in touch with one of our expert team members to supply you with a quote or to discuss your individual requirements in more detail and at your convenience. Call us today to get the ball rolling!